This is a transcript from a speech at the 2015 Ritual Abuse Conference.
The Battle to Stop Ritual Abuse
For over 25 years, survivors and their advocates have worked to stop ritual abuse by educating the general public about these crimes. Through an intense struggle this research has been made public and survivors have been helped.
A backlash continues, covering up crimes against children and protecting a hierarchical and unjust social structure that exists by propagandizing and mind controlling its members. Exposing the backlash and its true motives and how their work continues to promote social injustice will be discussed in this presentation.
For many years, we have fought to stop ritual abuse crimes and educate people about these crimes. But even today, the backlash continues, misrepresenting the research, hiding important data, harassing anti-child abuse advocates and repeating the same lies about many of the child abuse and day care cases of the past. I have covered these topics in many of my prior speeches and all of this information is available on the Internet at this website.
Today, I will speaking about why we have been so viciously attacked and why there are repeated attempts to misrepresent and cover up our work.
Our work exposes those that attempt to control social thinking patterns. If our realities are seen as accurate by society, then this exposes the lies that our present society is built on.
Mind control and propaganda exist in every part of our society. From how people dress, to how people speak, to how people believe.
There are many lies that most in our society believe in. These lies are taught to children at an early age.
These are some of the lies people are taught:
1) We live in a democracy – The reality is the media is controlled by a few companies and the information people receive is controlled by these same companies. It is rare that people would receive any different information. All one has to do to prove this is to listen to conversations at work or at a social event. Many people will be talking about the same thing and at times quoting the ideas of the local media sources.
It is impossible to have a democracy when few think for themselves. A democracy needs a free flow of information, which does not exist in our society or most societies in the world.
Ritual abuse is a more extreme example of how the free flow of information is denied. Survivors live in families and social systems that trap them and make it difficult for them to get information about cults and mind control. A survivor may move from a cult family to a cult marriage or neighborhood or job where cult members live.
2) Religion helps people grow – The reality is that this is rare. When one chooses a religion, they give up their own freedom of thought. It is better to develop your own ideas and think for yourself than to give up your intellectual and spiritual freedom to someone else’s ideas. Often the spiritual or religious system is a system of mind control. People that are unaware of mind control techniques and that are unfamiliar of the feeling of being in a trance are prone to be victimized by a religion. Be aware of the feeling of going into a trance and leave the area you are in. One mind control technique religious leaders and other groups use are hypnotizing people by moving their hand at the bottom of a person’s visual field. Internet pages may put ads on the sides or bottoms of ones visual field.
Ritual abuse has its own hidden spiritual system, that people believe in their cult alters. These believes may become more conscious in those that follow dark spiritual systems.
3) There is a god – The reality is that god is a concept that was and is used to control people.
It is better to develop one’s own concept of the world than to read a book or go to a house of worship to get one’s entire spiritual system from.
Ritual abuse systems may be hidden in a variety of different religions. Hammond, LA is an example of a ritual abuse system being hidden in a Christian religion. Many occult and dark religions have been found to have ritual abuse systems hidden in them also.
4) Soldiers in our society – the sad reality is that soldiers are often unknowingly working to protect corporate interests in other parts of the world. They like most of society are indoctrinated into a social system that teaches them that war is okay if our government says so. They are trained to follow orders in their basic training that some have compared to mind control systems. This is not to state that soldiers are bad people. They are often good people that have been indoctrinated by our social system.
Ritual abuse victims are like soldiers in some ways. They have roles they follow due to their indoctrination. Child soldiers are an example of soldiers being indoctrinated in a cult manner to fight and kill.
5) Capitalism is a beneficial economic system – the truth is that it is impossible to have a fair and equal society in a society where the most important thing is to make money. The focus to help others is lost. As we see in our own society, over time the rich get richer and the poor suffer greatly. This systems causes immense suffering and death for those unable to survive in it.
Ritual abuse victims are part of this system. They often make money for the cults as sex slaves, prostitutes or bringing in others to do this kind of work.
6) The media presents information fairly and equally – The reality is that the media often does not tell the truth and packages misinformation as the truth, repeating this as propaganda until people do not believe the truth. A good example of this is any of the mentioned points or our own topic, ritual abuse. The reality is that ritual abuse and cults exist and have existed for years. The media refuses to present our stories and the research around this, repeating the same lies about McMartin and other child abuse and day care cases. We have thousands of research articles refuting media lies, yet it is impossible to get this information into the media.
7) People believe they are not mind controlled – the reality is that everyone is, the question is how much are they mind controlled. Gender roles are a good example of mind control that almost everyone follows. TV is an example of a mind control device. People are put into a trance and become very susceptible to mind control and social programming. Religion has many mind control techniques, including certain types of prayer, fear programming and repetition. Many sales techniques are based on mind control techniques. Car sales techniques are a good example of mind control techniques. The way churches and malls are set up are meant to disorient one and make one more susceptible to mind control.
Ritual abuse survivors, even those in recovery for years do not realize they are still mind controlled, nor do they realize when they are being accessed by others. They fall for emotional appeals. If someone asks you lots of questions about yourself when you are tired or more relaxed, they could be using mind control techniques to get more information about you.
The way to heal is to realize that anyone can be mind controlled. And those that are not familiar with mind control, social programming and propaganda techniques are being mind controlled.
Break through all programming. If you don’t, you may be susceptible to being revictimized by cult and ritual abuse mind control.
How do we break through programming?
1) Know when you are being mind controlled. If you are feeling spacey or dissociated, this means you may be susceptible to mind control. Try to get away from wherever you are. Mind control methods can include any of these media misused : TV (often misused), music, repetition, prayer, certain phrases, tone and the pacing of speech. Some religious and cult leaders know how to use these techniques and will use them. Hand movements can also be used to hypnotize people. Learn how different tones and types of music can be used to put one into a trance and avoid these.
2) A person that wants to mind control or access you will wait until you are susceptible. They know people want to connect to others. Love bombing is an overt form of mind control cults use. At a conference, people may wait until you are tired, be careful of evening and second day conversations, especially the end of conferences when people are tired. People that want to access you will ask a lot of questions. Cult people will want specific details, like demographic and other personal information. Trust your gut. If you feel uneasy when someone is asking you something, you don’t need to tell them. You can politely say “I prefer not to discuss that.” A cult person may lead up to these questions with more general details, even divulging their own info so you give them yours. Again, go with your gut feelings around this. If you aren’t sure, you don’t have to say anything.
3) People misrepresent themselves. Rarely, will a person admit they are using mind control techniques on you. They may appear to be the nicest, friendliest or shyest person in the world. They may state they want to help you. The religious leaders now accused of raping 100s of children were often well loved charismatic people. On message boards, these people will often appear to be very helpful. When reading their messages, consider how they feel. Are they sincere or do they feel phony.
4) Don’t trust those hiding behind undefined philosophies. They may talk about how they are healing others, or ask you to listen to your inner voice. They may ask you to find the god within you or something like that. These philosophies may be new age, occult or Christian based philosophies. Mind controllers will find which philosophy or approach works best with you. Then they will use it.
5) Mind controllers will use shock techniques. These get more attention. You will especially see these often in the media. Or they may use an emotional appeal. Their writing will have strong emotional words in it, that will seem overdone and out of place. Shock techniques and strong emotions make one more susceptible to mind control.
6) Repetition is another technique. The media will often repeat the same message repeatedly. The denialists of ritual abuse crimes use these techniques.
7) Be careful of those that deny they are ritual abuse survivors when it appears they are. These people may have a role in social situations, like gathering information or finding out more about people’s programming and personal information.
8) A person with less mind control or not mind controlled will feel more real. They won’t feel like part of a person with a mask. They won’t discuss how they want to save the world or heal in an undefined way. You will be able to have a real conversation with them and realize they are really there. As you work hard to recover with therapy and breaking through traumas, you will be able to notice this in others more.
Why is this all important?
Living without mind control is like living without addictions. Everything looks, feels and becomes real. The fog disappears. One’s memory improves. One can truly help others. Expect to encounter resistant. Those that are not mind controlled are not liked by cults or those that control society to profit off of others’ work. They will try to silence you. Remember “your silence will NOT protect you.” They will work to keep your message from reaching others. Don’t let this happen. Speak out and help others heal from mind control.
Remember, a free life is the best life.
This article is also at: https://ritualabuse.us/smart-conference/2015-conference/the-battle-to-stop-ritual-abuse/